Thu, Aug. 11th, 2005, 10:49 pm
i am alive
Wed, Sep. 8th, 2004, 01:25 pm
My life has become a happenstance of work and school and life.
paying bills and being snubbed by bills that would suck the dirt off of a lawn mower.
I was without a computer for a month.
Now I have one. God damn it is loud.
Work at """""SAMS CLUB""""" is, well....fuck its a menial retail job.
I ask people if they need help, and feed them bullshit about how great out products are.
People fucking smell bad.
A few suggestions to the masses:
If you have not brushed your teeth lately, do. I dont want to smell your rank ass fucking breath.
No, Sams Club does not sell DELLS. Only fucking DELL sells """DELL""" products.
Take a fucking shower.
Maybe even anti-persprint.
Quit asking me if I know anything about the products, I fucking sell them dont I?
No, flirting with me when your a drunk, unattractive 40 year old housewife is not amusing, and will surely not get you some lovin'. Just because your husbands a fucking slob of a drunk piece of shit doesnt mean you can mack on me. Youre gross and most likely have herpes.
I am taking two classes at school. I have decided on a Human Resources Management Degree. I will most likely use that as a pre-law. My classes are:
Intro To Microsoft Office: Holy fucking hell. My first assignment?
1. Create a microsoft word document with clip art.
2. Create a microsoft word document with expanded clip art.
3. Create a microsoft word document with clip art and wrap around text.
Whoah. Hold on there. I do not know if I can finish this in a week....
Business Writing: Creating Memos using a microsoft word TEMPLATE. Surely I jest? No.
The apartment is still a piece of shit. My negro neighbors are now reasonably quiet. Now I will not have to call a clan meeting.
Fuck this place. Only nine more months until I am set free from this womb of leaking toilets and shitty carpet.
Tue, Aug. 24th, 2004, 10:16 pm
- begin -
WARNING: House is dirty. Masterbate to at own risk.
View from "TV" to "living room".
View from "living room" to "tv".
View from "kitchen" to "entryway".
General view from "entry way", with "girlfriend" doing "girl" things in shot.
Kitchen shot 1.
Kitchen shot 2.
and Coffee Cake.
Outside view of "New" computer. With ugly "old" computer CD drives.
My "nerd spot".
View onto our back porch. Bless that grill.
View from our back porch. My car = the silver one in the middle.
Will update a text entry soon. before the day is out.
So, I may be able to get a job with the Dart Coporation
. Now would not that be exciting?
We shall see. I believe the job is for Shipping and Recieving.
$8.75-9.75 to start.
Not too bad.
I have an interview on thursday at 1'o'clock.
We shall see.
All I need to do is show them my cock as proof of my experience and manhood.
Needing a job sucks.
Kyle, Becca. I wish you both a wonderful week together.
Fri, May. 14th, 2004, 09:04 am
OH MY GAWD!!1
My mom called me this morning from work, with some news....
last night, my brother, the JUNIOR CLASS PRESIDENT told my mom some interesting news....
my mom was planning on going off to a retreat this weekend...
my brother said his prom date was a suprise....oh and it was....
HE PLANNED ON HAVING SOME "BOY"
HE MET ON THE INTERNET
(AND PROBABLY HAS NOT EVEN TALKED ON THE PHONE TO)
COME DOWN TO HIS HOUSE
SPEND THE NIGHT
AND GO TO PROM WITH HIM
Which infact, is totally contrary to the news he told his step mother, that he was taking a nice christian girl to prom.
Shit is going to hit the fucking fan now....
Glad he told someone, that could have got messy.
We are moved in since last tuesday, and we do now have internet connection. More updates to come later when I am done finding a job. Which holy shit, paying bills without a job....FUCKING ROCKS!!!...
i miss you.
welcome to my frequent hell
my head suffers
my mind proliferates;
over vast shores of dubiosity
tandem abhorrent sentiments
lay over incertitude
as stalin laid down Ukrainians
as an afterthought:
maybe I (need) to obliterate
my (obstacles) of reason-tment
Fri, Apr. 30th, 2004, 12:36 am
I feel so lost and confused....
I just do not know what to do....
Mon, Apr. 26th, 2004, 12:06 am
1. Studded belt - 2 points: 2
2. Dyed black hair - 2 points: 0
3. Thick rimed glasses - 2 points: 0
4. Tight shirts/pants - 2 points each: 14
5. Gaudy belt buckle - 2 points each: 0
6. Clothing bought from a thrift store - 2 points each: 6
7. Having hair with bangs longer than the rest - 2 points: 0
8. Trucker hats - 2 points: 0
9. Messenger bag - 3 points: 0
10. Livejournal/Myspace/Friendster account - 2 points each: 6
11. Saucony/New Balance/Converse shoes - 2 points per pair: 2
12. Mountain climbing key thingy - 2 points: 0
13. X'd up mosh gloves - 10 points: 0
14. Scarf - 2 points: 0
15. Referring to bands as acronym - 2 points: 2
16. Vegan diet - 5 points: 0
17. Vegetarian diet - for shame, no points: 0
18. Food Not Bombs participation - 5 points: 0
19. Straight edge - 5 points: 5 niggar
20. Aspiring photographer - 3 points: 3
21. Using adj from the late 80's/early 90's (i.e. rad, gnarly, rockin', etc.) 1 point for each word in vernacular: 6
22. Pins/buttons 1/2 point each: 2
23. Plugs/body piercing - 2 points each: 2
24. Vinyl collection - 10 points: 10
25. Moldy Peaches fan - 10 points: 0
26. Liking metal seriously - deduct 5 points: -5
27. Liking metal core - 5 points: -5
28. Reading books over 300 pages long - 3 points: 3
29. Riding a bike - 5 points:
30. Participating in "the nosh" - 5 points: 5
31. Tea aficionado - 5 points: 0
32. Writing poetry - 5 points: 5
33. Attended 50 shows or more in a year - 2 points: 2
34. Attending hellfest - 5 points: 0
35. Being in a band - 5 points each: 0
36. Working at an windy record store/health food store - 5 points: 0
37. Clapping during mid paced part of a song - 5 points: 5
0-24 - Poser! Get out or be forced out.
25-44 - Beginner. Attend more shows, buy more records, you'll be fine.
45-74 - Senester. You've been around awhile and you know what's up, good job.
75 - Or more - GOD! I bow to thee with your knowledge of everything hard core